First Day in LA

Thursday, December 24, 2015

I arrived on December 16th at 6am, to a very cold and dark Los Angeles. It was quite the sea change from sunny Palm Beach where the sun was already up at 4:30am. Here are some of the first photos I took in LA, unfortunately our first few days were not full of tourist-type activities, instead we were busy setting up our new life. In a short few days we set up bank accounts, purchased a car, got lost, looked at rentals, worked my first shift, and ate plenty of In-n-Out.
Los Angeles is one hell of a place!

After getting of the plane, Josh took me straight to Griffith Observatory to see LA
View from my work on my first day, Melrose Ave


We are currently in Lake Tahoe where it is snowing and the fire is roaring. I will try and post more often but until we settle a little more these posts will be very sporadic. I cannot wait to share more photos and stories as we go! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you.



With love, 






DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS